HANDBOOK & WORKBOOKS
Nanohabits™ is the answer to combating the omnipresent conditions of modern life: busy schedules and a lack of capacity. A commitment as small as 5-10 minutes per day is sufficient enough to produce significant results.
Almost 50 % of everything which we do on a daily basis is driven by our habits. Typically, habitual actions are formed and repeated subconsciously. Nanohabits™ Handbook provides theory, inspiration and tools for taking control of these behaviours.
Nanohabits™ Handbook helps you to understand what Nanohabits™ are all about and why they are so powerful. Secondly, the methods introduced in the book help you to design your own Nanohabits™, and then successfully implement them.
The contents include:
- The theory. The power of repetitive nanoscale behaviours, criteria for Nanohabits™, the habit loop, cues and rewards, 10 Nanohabit™ rules, etc.
- Examples, ideas and inspiration. Habits inspired by exceptional individuals and famous organisations, habits for increasing efficiency, habits for leading teams, habit ideas for good life, etc.
- Templates for creating Nanohabits™. 5 phases of Nanohabit™ formation, defining your goals, identifying your habits, designing new Nanohabits™, tracking habits, etc.
- The notebook. 100 pages for your own notes.
Get comprehensive understanding about Nanohabits™ and understand theories behind them.
LEARN TO DESIGN YOUR OWN NANOHABITS
Learn the five step process of creating Nanohabits™ and anchoring them in to your daily life.
GREAT HABITS READILY AVAILABLE
Get inspiration from 25 efficiency, 30 leadership habits and 30 habits designed for leading a good life.
UNDERSTAND CUES AND REWARDS
Understand the 9 categories of triggers and rewards that help you anchor your new habits into your life.
INCREASE THE RATE OF SUCCESS
Increase your or your team's success rate in anchoring new habits by following 10 Nanohabit™ strategies.
UNDERSTAND YOUR EXISTING HABITS
Use the templates to identify and hack your existing habits. Replace them with better ones.
We supply the books primary for the Nanohabit™ Sprint clients and teams of 10+ members (batches of 10 copies or more). However, we are working towards increasing the availability of the Handbooks also for the individuals, so stay tuned, and follow the latest news on Facebook.
Nanohabit™ Workbooks contain information about models and concrete Nanohabits™ related to specific themes like leading a team, mastering sales, learning new skills, improving wellbeing, and many more. They also include additional templates to identify, develop and track your habits.
- Management Team Nanohabits
- Team Leadership Nanohabits
- Sales Nanohabits
- Great Company Culture Nanohabits
- Growth Mindset Nanohabits
- Customer Experience Nanohabits
- Personal Development Nanohabits